Ikon Pass, the new standard in season passes, connects the most iconic mountains across North America, Australia, and now Japan! The Ikon Pass offers the opportunity to access unique terrain, join a like-minded community, and experience the most iconic mountains around the world.
To provide the best experience and value, Ikon Pass offers two passes with varying level of access and benefits: Ikon Pass & Ikon Base Pass. Please visit www.ikonpass.com for more details.
• 7 FREE Niseko United All Mountain tickets (non-consecutive)
• 10 x 25% discount 1-Day vouchers for family and friends.
• No blackout dates.
• 5 FREE Niseko United All Mountain tickets (non-consecutive)
• 8 x 25% discount 1-Day vouchers for family and friends.
• 10 Blackout dates: December 26-31, 2018; January 19-20, 2019; February 16-17, 2019.
More pass details can be found on the Ikon Pass Website.
• California: Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows, Mammoth Mountain, June Mountain, Big Bear Mountain Resort
• Colorado: Aspen Snowmass, Steamboat, Winter Park Resort, Copper Mountain, Eldora Mountain Resort
• Maine: Sugarloaf, Sunday River
• Montana: Big Sky Resort
• New Hampshire: Loon Mountain
• Utah: Deer Valley Resort, Alta, Snowbird
• Vermont: Stratton, Killington Resort, Sugarbush Resort
• West Virginia: Snowshoe
• Wyoming: Jackson Hole Mountain Resort
• Alberta, Canada: SkiBig3
• Ontario, Canada: Blue Mountain
• Quebec, Canada: Tremblant
• British Columbia: Revelstoke Mountain Resort, CMH Heli-Skiing & Summer Adventures
• New South Wales, Australia: Thredbo
• Japan: Niseko United
• New Mexico: Taos
• Utah: Solitude Mountain Resort, Brighton
• Michigan: Boyne Highlands, Boyne Mountain
• Washington: The Summit at Snoqualmie
• British Colombia: Cypress Mountain
• Chile: Valle Nevado
• New Zealand: Coronet Peak, The Remarkables and Mt Hutt
The Ikon Pass and The Ikon Base Pass have varying levels of benefits including unlimited access to some of the above resorts. Additional destination benefits and discounts are available at www.ikonpass.com.