Areas marked in red are off-limits areas detemined by the Niseko Rules. Entering those areas from the courses is dangerous and strictly prohibited.
Always use gates to step out of bounds. See back-side for gates descriptions. Please respect the Niseko Rules to ensure off-pist's freedom and safety.
- "Haru no taki" & "Yu no sawa"area is strictly off limits at all time.
- Crossing boundary ropes is prohibited.
Those who violate the rules may be refused from using all resorts facilities.
- No safety control & no patrol beyond resort boundaries.
- Do not step out of bounds when gates are closed.
- The "Niseko Avalanche Information' is the offcial daily info of the Niseko Rules.
- Special charges will be applied for out of bounds search and rescue.
- Ski patrol's instructions must be obeyad.
- Children under 12 must refrain from going out of bounds unless accompanied by a proficient adult leader.
- The resorts and the local community respect the freedom of all resort users, but are also deeply concerned about their safety.